Portland Restaurants and Tips
Here you will find my posts about where to eat and keep it weird in Portland, Oregon! Enjoy!
- Recommended: Ike's Vietnamese Fish Sauce Wings; Coconut Rice; Phat Khanaeng; Mango Alexander Cocktail; Hunny Cocktail
- Recommended: Single Burger with Small Fries
- Recommended: Tonkotsu Red
- Recommended: Wood Oven Pizza
- Recommended: Parker House Rolls; Grilled Caesar Salad; Coal Roasted Sweet Potato; 50 Day Dry Ages T-Bone; RR Petite NY
- Recommended: Feta; Classic Hummus; Sprouted Barley; Chicken Skewer; Za'atar Fries
- Recommended: Crawfish (if they're in season); French Onion Soup; Cod Fish and Chips; Trout Topped with Almonds and Beurre Blanc; Pacific Salmon Grilled with Fresh Dill Beurre Blanc; Jake's Famous Dungeness Crab and Bay Shrimp Cakes
- Recommended: Lemon Ricotta Pancake (AMAZING!); Cast Iron Frittata; Bambino Plate
- Recommended: BEER; Sweet Potato Fries; Cajun Tots; Hummus Plate
- Recommended: Any of their beers!
- Recommended: Nostrana Salad; Margherita Pizza; Pineapple Trainwreck; Honey Basil Collins
- Recommended: Bacon Bianca; Apizza Amore
- Recommended: Chicken Kale Caesar
- Recommended: Any of their beer!
- Smoked Cheddar Fondue; Rotisserie Chicken Tacos; Rare Seared Ahi Tuna; Backyard Margarita
Ice Cream and Dessert Shops:
- Recommended: Petunia's Cookies and Cream with Raspberry Swirl; Coava Coffee and Cocanu Craque; Sea Salt with Caramel Ribbons
- Recommended: Vanilla Custard and Chocolate Fudge Swirl
- Recommended: Oregon Mint Flake; Caramelized Coffee
- Recommended Toppings: Cacao Nibs and Jacobsen Sea Salt; Cary's of Oregon Almond Toffee Crumbles; Non-Dairy Newtella Magic Shell; Bakeshop Salted Caramel Sauce