My Cookbooks Have Arrived!


My cookbooks that I ordered online last week could not have come at a more convenient time for me. I am going crazy laying on my pull out couch day after day waiting to recover from my surgery. I was beyond excited when my 2 Avoca cookbooks arrived yesterday and I was able to pass some time reading them and deciding what recipes I want to make when I'm back on my feet.

I bought my first Avoca cookbook a few months ago on my family trip to Ireland. We stumbled upon an adorable store in Dublin that had a variety of household items and a cafe upstairs. We weren't able to eat at the cafe but they sold their third cookbook in the store. I found enough room in my suitcase to bring it home and I'm in love with it!

I can't wait to start cooking and baking recipes from these two books and share all of the recipes with you. Here is a link if you would like to purchase your own copies of Avoca's cookbooks. They are beautiful books and definitely worth purchasing! 

My mom's friend was kind enough to send me a get well card with an Amazon gift card that I used to order Practically Raw Desserts: Flexible Recipes for All-Natural Sweets and Treats  and Paleo Desserts: 125 Delicious Everyday Favorites, Gluten- and Grain-Free. I'm now anxiously awaiting the arrival of those books and will be baking healthy desserts as soon as I can!

Comments

Popular Posts