First Post Since Moving Back From NYC!

I'm Back!

It has been quite a while since I've logged into my blog account and sat down to write a post. While working in a New York City restaurant kitchen, my exhaustion level increased and free time drastically decreased, therefore making blogging nearly impossible.

Now I've been free of restaurant kitchens and New York City for about 6 months and have never felt more energized or inspired. It feels so good to be home cooking for my family and waiting to hear from graduate schools regarding acceptance to obtain a Masters Degree in Nutrition!

Along with cooking and baking (mainly paleo dishes) and helping my mom with her Etsy pillow store business, I've begun to dabble in running an eBay store. We started to do some early spring cleaning around the house recently and I decided to take a chance and see if anyone would want to turn our "trash" into their treasures. Hence the name of my store "Unique Treasures". You can check out my store at this link! http://stores.ebay.com/akearns92


A few exciting things I have decided to sell on my store include vintage kitchen items! The vintage soda fountain syrup dispenser pictured above is a fun item to put out at parties or have as a decoration in your kitchen. I obtained it at the Brimfield Antique Fair in Massachusetts and it's in great condition!


Another great item you can find at my store is this vintage Toddy Mixer. This is a great item to use as a decoration on any home bar or bring out at parties. It features embossed cup measurements on the side and a green wooden mixing handle. This is one of my favorite pieces for sale on the store.

I'm hoping to make blogging a daily habit again and provide plenty of great recipes for all of my readers! Have a great day!


Comments

Popular Posts