Lime, Mint and Pear Green Juice



I am a Groupon lover and when I came across a great deal on a juicer I knew I had to buy it. Ever since it has arrived I've been juicing every morning. I love starting off my day picking fresh kale and other veggies from my garden and then drinking it in the form of juice.

I have a mint plant in my garden and just recently thought of adding it to my juice in the morning. This morning was my first attempt at a recipe using the mint and the juice turned out delicious. It's been so hot recently and this juice is so refreshing for these muggy mornings we've been experiencing.

Low in sugary fruits and high in nutritious vegetables, this juice is delicious and packed with the vitamins needed to start your morning off on the right (and healthy) foot. If you do not own a juicer already I highly suggest you start checking Groupon or Living Social for a great deal on one. Happy juicing!


Lime, Mint and Pear Green Juice:

2 limes, peel removed
2 green pears
2 cups kale
2 celery sticks
1/2 cup fresh mint
1/2 cucumber

  1. Place all of the ingredients into your juicer.
  2. Pour into a glass with ice and drink your fruits and veggies!
Yield: 1 serving
Calories per serving: 200 calories

Comments

Popular Posts