Almond Milk Mint Chip Slushie



Tonight was my first night making an almond milk slushie. I wanted something sweet for my nightly dessert, but I didn't want something full of sugar and calories. I always buy unsweetened almond milk and figured I could sweeten the dessert with liquid stevia.

I also love mint in my desserts. It is so refreshing after a savory dinner, but sometimes using peppermint extract to make a dessert minty can be overpowering. So, I decided to add some texture and mint to this slushie by adding mint chocolate squares to the blender. It turned out perfectly and delicious! 

The next time you're looking for a sweet, low calorie and refreshing dessert, turn to this recipe and make yourself a great treat!


Almond Milk Mint Chip Slushie:

1 cup unsweeted almond milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
15 drops liquid stevia (or 2 teaspoons honey)
2-3 squares mint chocolate (I used Endangered Species Rainforest brand)
8-10 ice cubes
  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and combine until desired consistency. Enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts