Apple and Feta Quinoa Salad


I like to only make one trip to the grocery store a week (mainly Trader Joe's) and get everything I need for the week in one trip. Tomorrow is my Trader Joe's day, as I call it, and I desperately need to go. 

I had to get creative for lunch today and I came up with this delicious and nutritious quinoa salad. The cool fall weather has yet to reach New England, but this salad screams fall. Apples, dried cranberries and nutty quinoa are all ingredients that get me excited for fall cooking and baking.


I plan on going apple picking within the next couple of week so I am sure I will be posting plenty more apple recipes soon, seeing as I will have bags of apples that I will have to use up. But I think this apple and quinoa salad is a good start for fall recipe postings.


If you are looking for a nutty, salty, sweet, crunchy, chewy and nutritious lunch, turn to this quinoa salad recipe and enjoy!

Apple and Feta Quinoa Salad:

1/3 cup dry quinoa, cooked
2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
1 tablespoon dried cranberries
1 fuji apple, diced
2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette

  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts