First Post Surgery Workout


I completed my first 30 minute workout today after having my appendix out exactly 2 weeks ago. It was challenging even though it was only 20 minutes of cardio and 10 minutes of standing abdominal exercises. 

I am still not allowed to lift anything over 10 pounds for another 2 weeks and I'm still too nervous to do any abdominal exercises on the floor. I began to feel some pain coming to the end of my standing abdominal exercises, so I may just stick to cardio for the next few days.

I'm excited to get back on a workout routine schedule and I am thinking about posting the videos I complete each day for you to possibly get some ideas for your workouts. My favorite video channels on Youtube right now are FitnessBlender and Bryan Jones Power Yoga. Check them out and get inspired to do some form of exercise every day!

Popular Posts