Italian Roasted Vegetables


Tonight was my first night cooking dinner in my new off campus college house. The counter space is pretty limited even though the kitchen is spacious, but I worked with it and prepared a great first dinner for myself and my roommates.

These roasted vegetables were so simple to prepare and a huge hit. My boyfriend even started eating the leftovers right off the tray after he had finished his meal. 

All of the ingredients are simple, yet when paired together, so flavorful. You can add or remove any vegetables that you would like. This side dish will be made many more times this year in my new house!

Italian Roasted Vegetables:

6 baby zucchini, chopped
1 cup baby portobello mushrooms, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
  1. Preheat the oven to 400°.
  2. Place all of your vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet and season with the salt, pepper and olive oil. Mix until all of the vegetables are evenly coated.
  3. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and then the parmesan cheese over the vegetables.
  4. Bake for 30 minutes.
  5. Serve and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts