New Cookbooks and An Easy Greek Yogurt Breakfast Recipe


Yes, I've gone a little cookbook crazy this past week. The day my Avoca cookbooks arrived, I also received a gift card for $25 from my mom's friend. She thought since I would be mostly bed ridden for a week that I could use the money to buy a book to read. Well, I bought 2 new dessert cookbooks to read haha.

I went through these cookbooks yesterday and they look awesome! It was killing me that I couldn't run to the grocery store and make a couple of recipes from the books. I love making paleo and raw desserts because of the natural ingredients the recipes consist of. With little to no sugar and gluten free, I feel good about consuming dessert, instead of guilty.

I have also decided to include in this post a very easy greek yogurt breakfast recipe. I have been making this sweet treat for my breakfast the past few days and I have begun craving it when I wake up. It isn't the prettiest looking breakfast, so I'll just provide the recipe instead of a picture. Enjoy!

Peanut Butter Blueberry Greek Yogurt:

1 (6 oz) container plain Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2 teaspoons granola or cereal (I used Peanut Butter Panda Puff cereal)
10 blueberries
  1. Mix all of the ingredients in the Greek yogurt container and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts