Cauliflower Edamame Stir Fry



Everyone in my house loves cauliflower. Whether it's roasted, boiled or stir fried, it is always so delicious. This particular cauliflower recipe is extremely simple to make and is loaded with flavor.


I actually just finished up cooking up a second batch of this stir fry for my boyfriend's lunch. We had it as a side dish last night and the whole batch got eaten. I had ingredients leftover and my boyfriend was more than happy when I told him I would make him a batch today for him to enjoy.


It's pretty amazing that only a few simple ingredients can produce such a delicious flavor combination. Slightly spicy from the sriracha, fresh flavor from the edamame and great crunch from the cauliflower, this dish will please almost anybody's taste buds.


I really encourage you to make this dish. It was delicious served over some brown rice. I paired it with these honey chipotle turkey meatballs. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as my roommates and I did.

Cauliflower Edamame Stir Fry:
(original recipe from: http://foodrepublik.com)

1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 head cauliflower
1/2 cup shelled edamame
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sriracha
black pepper
  1. Heat the oil over medium heat in either a wok or a large skillet. Add the cauliflower and stir for about 5 minutes, until slightly browned.
  2. Add in the edamame and garlic and stir for about 1 minutes. Add in the water and cook for about 5-7 minutes, until the liquid has evaporated.
  3. Add in the soy sauce, sriracha and pepper. Stir for about another 1-2 minutes and remove from the heat. Serve over brown rice or by itself.

Comments

Popular Posts