Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oatmeal


I have said before that I love overnight oatmeal. There is nothing better than waking up and your whole breakfast is ready and waiting in the fridge for you to devour it.


There are endless possibilities of flavors you can add to overnight oatmeal. Since it's fall, I've been loving this pumpkin spice overnight oatmeal. The cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger are so warming on a chilly fall morning, along with a warm mug of my new favorite tea forte flavor harvest apple spice tea.


I am so excited for you to try this flavor of overnight oatmeal. I even stirred in a little bit of better n' peanut butter (I know it sounds weird, but it's delicious) and some granola. Pecans, blueberries or pomegranate seeds would also be great added to this.

Pumpkin Spice Overnight Oatmeal:
(recipe slightly adapted from: http://mywholefoodlife.com)

1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup almond milk
1 stevia packet (or 1 teaspoon maple syrup)
1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 teaspoon flaxseed meal
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ginger
1/8 teaspoon cloves
1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
  1. Combine all of the ingredients in a jar with a lid and store in the refrigerator overnight. In the morning stir in whatever toppings you like and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts