Cookie Butter White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
These cookies are so good!
Pretty much any cookie baked with Trader Joe's cookie butter is going to be amazing, but these get even better when oats and Ghirardelli white chocolate chips are added to the mix.
I love baking cookies more than I love eating them for whatever reason. I tend to bake a big batch of cookies and then rely on my friends and family to eat most of them. I know, it's weird.
These cookies are chewy with a little bit of crunch and the oats give them a great texture. The cookie butter flavor really shines through and the white chocolate chips pair perfectly with the cookie butter.
You're going to love these cookies. They also make a perfect gift for friends and family this holiday season!
Cookie Butter White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies:
(original recipe from: http://www.bakeyourday.net)
1 cup old fashioned oats
1 cup + 2 tablespoons white whole wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 stick butter
1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons cookie butter
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 egg yolk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325° and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put the butter and cookie butter into a medium bowl and put in the microwave until melted, set aside to cool.
- In a medium bowl mix together the oats, flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Once the butter is cooled, mix in the brown sugar and granulated sugar. Stir in the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet and stir to combine. Stir in the white chocolate chips and drop the dough onto the baking sheet using a tablespoon.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until set. Let cool on the baking sheet for a couple of minutes and then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.