Brimfield Fair Finds!


I'm beginning to become a food prop hoarder. I'm constantly on the lookout for new bowls, plates, baking dishes, really anything pretty to use in my food photography. The good thing is that I do end up using all of my new finds in my every day life as well as in my photographs.


This past Wednesday I went home to Massachusetts to go to the Brimfield Antique Fair with my mom. I've been going to the Brimfield Fair since I was little and it is an annual must attend event. I was particularly excited to go this year because I was able to look for new blog props, and turns out I found some great ones!


As you can see in the pictures I bought (or I should say my mom generously bought me) a rustic looking tray where I can display desserts or possibly vegetables with a dip (my mind is full of ideas). I also got 3 new mini and adorable baking dishes (mini meatloaves anyone?) and a cast iron cornbread skillet which I forgot to add to these photos. 

If you have never been to Brimfield I highly highly highly encourage you to get there one day! It is such a fun and unique antiquing experience that I look forward to every year. Oh and also I'm graduating college tomorrow... I'm feeling very bittersweet today. Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular Posts