Dr. Oz's Green Tea Lemonade


I was watching the Dr. Oz show yesterday and he was discussing how to bust belly fat. He made this green tea lemonade and claims that it can help reduce belly fat. Although I am not looking to get rid of much belly fat, the drink looked absolutely delicious and refreshing!


About an hour after I saw him make the drink on the show I got thirsty and decided to try out the recipe. Let me tell you, this drink is awesome and so healthy! I'm a huge fan of hot green tea in the morning during the winter and this is a great replacement for the warm months ahead.


Loaded with antioxidants from the tea and lemon, this drink is one of the best choices you can make during your day. It also has the perfect balance of tart and sweet from the packet of stevia stirred in. You can drink it warm or chilled (I prefer chilled) and I sure can't wait to drink it again. You're going to love this!


Dr. Oz'a Green Tea Lemonade:
(original recipe from: http://www.doctoroz.com/)

2 cups warm water
1 green tea bag
1/2 lemon, juiced
1 stevia packet
3-4 ice cubes
  1. Steep the tea bag in the warm water for 10 minutes. Stir in the stevia, ice cubes and lemon juice and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts