General Tsao's Veggie and Soybean Noodle Stir Fry


Sorry I have not posted any recipes on here in quite a while. I have been very busy GRADUATING! college, saying goodbye to friends, packing up all of my stuff, unpacking all of my stuff and after all of that, looking for a place to live in New York City. I've been busy.


Yup, that picture above is me graduating from the University of Rhode Island with a degree in kinesiology. I was extremely sad to leave Rhode Island after attending school there for four years, but I am still very excited about attending culinary school in a couple of months.


This stir fry was the very last meal I cooked in my Rhode Island house. As delicious as this meal was, my boyfriend and I were sad while eating it because we knew the good times of college were almost over. But it was still extremely delicious, sadness can't take that away.


Full of flavor from a General Tsao's sauce and sesame seeds, this meal will have anybody that you serve it to raving about it! You get plenty of filling protein from both the edamame and soybean noodles, and tons of nutrition comes from all of the crisp veggies.

If you're having a big get together in these warm summer months, this stir fry is the perfect meal to make to serve a crowd. It is filling, yet light and so so good. Enjoy and have a great day!





General Tsao's Veggie and Soybean Noodle Stir Fry:

1 package Explore Asian Soybean Spaghetti, cooked and drained
1 teaspoon coconut oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 cups french green beans
2 cups edamame
2 cups carrots, peeled and diced
1 red pepper, diced
1 yellow pepper, diced
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1/4 cup General Tsao's sauce (I used Trader Joe's)
salt and pepper

  1. Melt the coconut oil over medium high heat in a large wok. Add in the garlic, green beans, carrots, peppers, and edamame. Cook until all of the vegetables are tender, about 5-7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
  2. Add the cooked spaghetti and sauce to the veggies in the wok and stir to combine. Cook for another 2-3 minutes and transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with the sesame seeds.

Comments

Popular Posts