Crab Rangoon Salad with a Sweet Chili Vinaigrette



I wanted to get creative with a way to use up the leftover crab rangoons I had from Sunday night. I thought they would be perfect in a healthy salad with a fresh sweet chili vinaigrette. Turns out, my idea for this salad was a great one.


This salad is crisp, sweet and delicious. I put red peppers and strips of carrots into mine, along with a mix of greens and crispy romaine lettuce. You can customize the toppings however you would like.


After I finished photographing this salad, I started eating it and realized it needed a little something extra. I sprinkled some sesame seeds on top and they added just the right amount of nuttiness to make the flavors balanced and perfect.

You're going to love this salad. The sweetness from the homemade sweet chili vinaigrette makes it addicting. You'll be making crab rangoons often just to make this salad.

Crab Rangoon Salad with a Sweet Chili Vinaigrette:

1 cup mixed greens
1 cup romaine lettuce, chopped
1/2 carrot, grated
1/4 red pepper, diced
1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
2 teaspoons sesame seeds (not pictured)
  1. Combine both of the lettuces, carrot, red pepper and crab rangoons in a bowl.
  2. In a small bowl combine the sweet chili sauce, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
  3. Add the dressing to the salad and mix to combine. Top with sesame seeds and enjoy!

Comments

Popular Posts